Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Months Old and A Few New Things

Hi everyone!


You may not have known it before you checked us out today, but today is Lemon Tree Creations 6 month anniversary! Yay!!

lemontreebutton-1.png


I just wanted to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you for continuing to check in with us every week and see what we're up to!! When we started this blog 6 months ago, I remember saying, "I hope that we can just get 20 or so readers, that will make me feel like we're credible!" I never thought that so many of you would not only check our blog, but like us so much, give us incredible support and feedback, and continue to come back for more. :) Thanks for making us feel like rock stars!


In honor of our 6 month anniversary, we went out and hired a professional for a blog makeover. Jenna at q & a design did a fabulous job of taking emails where I told her what I wanted it to feel like, and turning that vision it into a reality. Not a small feat considering that I wasn't entirely sure of the details, but it turned out beautifully!


Also, I wanted to point out a few new things on our site, just in case you've missed them.


1.) Facebook! We're on there now, come over and like us! (Sounds so ridiculous, I know. But remember when you first joined Facebook, looked at your friend list, and you only had 15? And you thought to yourself, "Surely I have more than 15 friends in the world!" Liking is the blog equivalent of friends. Now I log on and think, "Surely more than 15 people like us." If you like us, than like us on Facebook please. :) Click here to do so.


2.) Twitter! Now how could we join the Facebook clan and not the Twitter clan, seriously?! You'll want to follow along with our tweets, because there will be exclusive information on both Facebook and Twitter about special giveaways from our sponsors, so you don't want to miss out!! Check out LemonTreeCreate or click here.


3.) That's right, you read correctly, our SPONSORS! We are now offering advertising space on Lemon Tree Creations. Check out this link for more information, or email me with any questions!


4.) Flickr! Have you used one of our tutorials to create something fabulous? Been inspired by one of our posts? Have a picture of that item/room/party? Then upload it to our Flickr site! We will be featuring those items periodically, so show them off! The groups is called Lemon Tree Creations: Tutorials I Tried.


Thanks again, from all of us!!!


Picnik collagethanks.jpg


E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy.png


11 comments:

Danielle Leal September 1, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Happy 6 months! This is so exciting and I am proud to be one of your followers!

Atticmag September 1, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Congratulations and thanks for stopping by to see us. Love your blog. Jane F.

Unknown September 1, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Happy half birthday!

Lori September 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Congratulations on your blogversary! As a new blogger myself, I am always looking for ways to further inspire my readers and to gain more followers. I use your blog as daily inspiration. Keep up the good work ladies!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate September 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Congrats! I had no idea you were only 6 mos old! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next 6 mos!

Taylor-Ann September 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Congrats!

CHEERS...to many more months of awesome blogs.

PS: I LIKED you on facebook! :o)

Anonymous September 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

i love love loved working with you erin and every time i come to this site i just feel so refreshed! i think we accomplished our goal :) thanks again!!!

Shirley September 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

How could we NOT love this blog??? You ladies rock!! Congratulations on your success. :)

Amanda September 1, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Happy 6 months!

Kim Franklin September 2, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Congrats on the sucess, may there be many more years to come ahead, keep crafty.

amwz photography September 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

super! I joined your fb :)
I have one too... hint hint..
I am looking seriously into redesigning/repurposing somethings in my home... love all these blogs I am finding this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails