Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FREE Canvas Offer!!

I am SO excited to tell you about this great deal!!

I have mentioned before that my husband and I lived in Scotland for a few years while he did his PhD. We had an amazing time and have incredibly fond memories of our life there. I've had in my mind that I want to get one of our pictures from our time there blown up and give it to him for his office.

That time is now.

Canvas People are currently offering an incredible deal on their canvases. You can get an 8x10 canvas print FOR FREE!! 

You only pay for shipping!

I had to try it out. Here is the result.

This is my favorite picture of the school where Chris studied, complete with yummy sun flare peeking over the back. I love it!! It brings back so many good memories!

IMG_8406.JPG

The colors on the photo turned out great and the picture wraps around the edge of the canvas, which I love. It seems much more like a finished piece that way, no need for framing or anything additional.

IMG_8417.JPG

It also has this great canvas texture. Love!

IMG_8422.JPG

We had recently ordered some family pictures from a photographer and when I received the 8x10, I thought to myself, "It's just a little too small!" Luckily you do have the option to upgrade your canvas from an 8x10 to an 11x14 for only $9.99, and I decided to do this.

(My 8x10 family picture in front of the 11x14 canvas. A HUGE difference, right? Well worth the $9.99.)

IMG_8414.JPG

The best part of all? My husband LOVED it!! He kept talking about it the night that I gave it to him, which is just so rewarding for us gift givers. :)

Now I can't stop thinking about who else might love to have a favorite photo blown up and canvas-wrapped for Christmas!!

Grandparents? Yes. Aunts? Uncles? Me? Yes, yes, yes.

What photo would you use for this great deal?

A sweet moment with the kids? An unforgettable trip? A rare capture of the whole family looking towards the camera with smiles? Your family Christmas photo?

Do you want to try it?! You know that you do!

Just click here to turn that perfect picture into the perfect Christmas present, or your new favorite part of your decor.

I'm not sure how long this offer will last, so click over and order your print now!

And let us know when you get yours! We'd love to see your best and most canvas worthy photos! :)


E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy.png

5 comments:

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too November 17, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Such a lovely gift & priced just right too! Very thoughtful of you. I am sure your husband will treasure it always.

Nicole November 17, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Thanks for posting this! I had heard of this promotion on another blog and was planning to get my mom a canvas of a photo of her with all her grandkids. I was torn about whether to upgrade, but your pics show that I definitely should. Thank you again!

Teri November 17, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing! :)

Carol November 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

This is absolutely awesome! I think I am totally about to knock out a Christmas gift here!

I am definitely going to link up to this on my blog so others can enjoy. Thank you for sharing!

Carol
antiquetexan.blogspot.com

Kent, Tammy, and Hannah Eilers November 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Wow. What a great picture! I was blown away when I saw the picture you did for him because my husband just finished his PhD from University of Aberdeen. We loved Edinburgh and visited there often! We are now in Indiana (he teaches at a small Christian University called Huntington).

I love your blog and the crafty things you inspire me with. I will definitely look into this great promotion!

As they say in Scotland~ Cheers! Tammy (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails